Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!!


I love Easter! It's the perfect time for me to reflect and make sure that I am trying my best. This Easter Hunter actually kind of "got" it. He woke up and we showed him all of his Easter stuff and then he saw the eggs and went and put them in his basket! I thought that we might have to do it for him, but he did really good. Hunter was so spoiled this year. I got most of his stuff at Target in the dollar section! Gotta love the cheap stuff!! We went to church in the afternoon and then had my dad over for dinner. My step-mom is in Oklahoma for work so she wasn't in town this year. When I go to my cousin, Kristy, house her boys have play guns and Hunter loves them so I figured I couldn't go wrong with them and I was right. He hasn't put them down! He says bang bang and then we act like he got us and play dead, I know how horrible that sounds, but he laughs and laughs. Yesterday my dad said bang bang back at Hunter and he grabbed his chest and said OOOO and fell on the ground. It was really funny. He's getting to be so big. I love it!

5 comments:

The Rogers said...

Hunter looks so grown up in these pictures! Yes, he was great in nursery. He would climb on the table and as soon as you said sit on your bumb hunter he would! Unlike Maggie who u say that to and she just smiles and continues to climb up! He was very easy to take care of he does his own thing!

Kristy said...

So cute, sorry about the bad influence with guns from my boys! They are seriously some of their favorite toys. I figure as long as you teach them the difference between real guns and toys and gun safety it's okay. They might as well get used to them now since you know they're going to love them more and more as they get older just like thier dads!

Greg and Kalie said...

How cute. I can't wait till Malaya gets here. looks like Hunter got some fun stuff for Easter.

Lynette said...

The cheap target section is my favorite!!

I love the last picture with the guns on his hips!

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]001[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]realcazinoz[/url] autonomous no store bonus at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino
[/url].