Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some Funnies!

So I just wanted to write down some of the things that Hunter has been doing lately so I don't forget them. Yesterday I was in his bedroom calling for him so that I could get him dressed, he usually comes right away. When he didn't come I came out to the kitchen to find him with a bottle of lotion. He had screwed the lid off and was eating it. How gross, but so a Hunter thing to do. Today I was getting him dressed and left him on his changing table for 3 seconds while I got a sweatshirt out of his closet. When I turned around he had dumped his bottle of baby powder all of his lap. He thought that was pretty funny and so did I. He also turned a banana chair over and is using it as a slide. Crazy boy! He laughed so hard when he turned it over. Anyways, these things are probably not funny to most of you, but I didn't want to forget them so I had to blog it!

6 comments:

Janelle & Brandon said...

Kolby likes to get into the lotion and eat it too! It hasn't hurt him so far but I'm sure it can't be that good for him either.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love this stage, but they sure keep you on your toes.

Mike and Deanne said...

Funny boy! You've definitely got your hands full when you've got a toddler!

Kristy said...

Hunter is so funny. It was fun to see him the other day. I love how he completely face plants, and it doesn't even phase him! He is so cute.

Lynette said...

No, that was totally funny! I love all of the crazy funny things kids do. That's so cute he used the chair as a slide.

Anonymous said...

Lol! What a funny monkey!