Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Big Helper and the Park!!


On of our the legs on our chair needed tightened so Brian was doing that. Hunter just plopped right into his lap and took the tool from Brian and started working on the chair. It was so cute. He loves to help and he loves his Dad! Lately Hunter will take the broom from the closet and sweep our kitchen floor. I admit it's a little annoying, he does it like 20 times a day. I am glad he is learning young, he will make a great husband one day!!:)



On a really nice day we went to the park to let Hunter play. He loves the park!! I can't take him by myself because he is a terror and tries to jump off of the high toys and thinks it is so funny to scare his mom. So when Brian is available to like to take him to the park. On the day we went there wasn't very many people there so it was nice to just let him run! He found a balloon and chased it all over. He is getting so big and likes to be independent. I can't believe he is already 19 months old. We are so thankful for him! I love being his mommy!! We love you Hunter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute boy! I also can't believe how quickly our babies are growing up.

Kristy said...

Such a cute little handy man! Hunter is so cute, he has such a cute little personality he makes me laugh everytime I see him!

Lynette said...

It's so cute when they want to help...but I agree, it probably would get annoying. haha, but it's still nice that they want to. Cute pictures! I love the last on of you guys!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Greg and Kalie said...

How cute! He's getting so big, and what a good helper :) I cant wait to take Malaya to the park.