Today we went to Bear World, and it was alot of fun! The park wasn't open, but they had the bear cubs out for everyone to look at. We paid for a picture with one of the bear cubs and by getting a picture we were able to hold and pet the little guy!! Hunter's favorite movie right now is Brother Bear, so he kept saying "Koda, Koda". He really thought he was holding Koda! It was totally worth the wait in line to get up close to the cute little bears!!!
5 comments:
Hey! How fun! Cute little bear! Deanne
How fun! I bet Hunter loved that. You guys are such great parents :)
How fun! baby bears are so cute!
How fun! Jon was just telling me that someone he knows has the baby bears at their house and that we can go see them sometime. I also just realized that your blog and Alissa's don't come up on my bloglines when they are updated anymore so I haven't checked your blog in ages because I thought you hadn't updated. Sorry!
I love Bear World! I'm glad you had fun. I haven't checked anyone's blog for so long. I just caught up on the last 4 months of your life! I hadn't even seen your Christmas Pictures until today, I'm a serious slacker!
Post a Comment