Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Easter 2010


This Easter was so much fun! I had found the perfect egg dying kit for Hunter. It was a mini paint roller that came with thicker dye that you put into a tiny paint tray. He was able to have a lot of fun without me freaking out that he was going to make a huge mess:)

He was soooo surprised! I love it. He still talks about the things the Easter Bunny brought him.
I love Easter. I love this time of year and all the beautiful things that come after a long winter. I know this post is pretty late, but I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter!!
It's fun to watch Hunter get excited about the different holidays. This year he was super excited to dye eggs. I told him that after we dye eggs and go to sleep the Easter Bunny comes and hides the eggs. Well, he didn't like that idea. He started to get upset about the Easter Bunny coming into our house. He's kinda scared of people in costumes lately. That morning he must have gotten over his fear, because he had lots of fun thanks to that bunny;)

4 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

Hey! Glad I found your blog! Hunter is so cute! Caleb had a lot more fun this year than last. It's fun when they start to "get it"
Jaime

Janelle & Brandon said...

I should of have bought the same paint kit you did. We made a huge mess!

Greg and Kalie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Hunter is a lucky little man :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love how happy he looks on Easter.