Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Attack of the Ducks
Today we decided to go feed the ducks and walk around the river. It was a beautiful day, except the wind! When we got down to the river there were a ton of ducks. We got out of the car and immediately there they were making there honking noises at us. There were practically in our faces. It was a little scary. I decided to go down to the river while Brian was swarmed with the ducks. I was feeding some of the ducks that were in the water and Brian finally made his way down to us and following him were all of the crazy ducks. He was able to feed the ducks by hand. Maybe they have been deprived all winter, I don't know. It was crazy, because they were so close. I had to hide behind Hunters stroller. There were 2 really ugly ones that wouldn't leave me alone, I even started to kick at them but they didn't get the hint to leave. So beware of the crazy ducks at the river, they may attack you too!
This is one of the ugly ducks I am warning you of.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'll definitely keep clear of the crazy ducks. Hopefully,they have settled down by Alissa's wedding. So funny that Hunter wears his glasses everywhere.
Jessica! Nice blog!
I love Hunter's sunglasses. =) And I'll keep an eye out for Colorado ducks too...
Hey Jessica! Cute Pictures! Cute Baby!
LOL! Sounds like you all had a fun time.
Brady and I took my kids down there on Saturday, and the ducks were crazy. I think they must be really hungry!!
What a fun activity for the kids. My mom used to take the kids in Twin Falls. We haven't been here yet though. I love the glasses! so cute.
Post a Comment