Now that Hunter has been crawling for about 3 weeks he has decided that it is time to start to pull himself up to everything. He started in his crib, he was so excited that he did it that he could stop smiling or chewing on the rail.


Brian hasn't had much time to do the things he enjoys. Between school, work and family time, he has no extra time. Finally he was able to play his
PlayStation and Hunter wanted to help him. Brian got out a spare controller and it is now Hunters favorite new toy. He drags it everywhere he goes, it is pretty cute to watch him do it!! It also works well for a teething toy too.

5 comments:
I can't believe how fast Hunter is growing up! He is so cute. It won't take long for him to realize that his controller isn't as fun as Brian's controller!!! Super cute background, LOL. So I deleted that blog, because I decided I didn't need another reason to spend time on the computer. But I can help you make backgrounds anytime you want, just tell me what colors and theme you want.
Jessica here are a few more sites with fun backgrounds:
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
http://sassychicbackgrounds.blogspot.com/
Thanks Kristy!!
What a cutie! He is growing way to fast. Mylee is rolling to her side now. Love the background!
Hunter is so cute, I can't believe he is already standing up next to things, pretty soon he'll be running around your house.
Post a Comment