Monday, July 21, 2008
Our Week in Review!
Wednesday I happened to win tickets to the Chucker's Baseball game. It was a lot of fun! Before we went we had dinner, I always put Hunter in his high chair at dinner time even if he isn't eating. I want him to learn that we always have family dinner every night!! This night we had a zip-lock bag full of licorice sitting on the table. Hunter was really whiny so Brian gave him the bag to play with, well he managed to get it opened. Brian and I were talking away and finally turned to look at him and this is what we saw!
He was so upset that I took his candy away. You can see his disappointment all over his face. Too funny!
On Friday night we had a family BBQ with Brian's parents and sister from Boise. It was also a lot of fun. We went to Tauphus Park and had hamburgers and chips and salads. Since Hunter knows how to walk now all he wanted was to be down in the grass. He always has to have a stick or a hand full of grass when he is walking. I'm thinking he is a little confused, sometimes he seems to be grazing like a COW! He tries to shove grass, leafs, sticks, and whatever else is in the grass right into his mouth. GROSS! I wish he would get past this stage of everything in mouth must be the right thing to do.
Brian gave him a whole hamburger bun to eat. It was kind of funny, he shoved as much in as possible. I think he thought we might take it away. He's growing up way to fast. I wish he could stay little forever!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cutie! I love his messy little face. It was a fun party yesterday.
How cute I love hunter's cute chubby baby belly!
Post a Comment