



Today after Brian got off work we headed up to
Rigby Lake to take Hunter swimming. We bought a little floaty for him and I wanted to try it out. Hunter loved the water. Once he was in the floaty he would kick his legs like he was jumping and move around the water. He did get cold pretty quick, it was a little windy this evening. We didn't get to stay as long as I had hoped we would. Brian put him down on his towel to dry off and the first thing Hunter did was get a hand full of sand and try to put it in his mouth. YUCK! I don't know what
compels a baby to put
everything in their mouths. Anyways, we had fun and I can't wait to go again!
2 comments:
Fun! Cute pictures. You and Brian are so good at planning fun things to do as a family.
Fun!
Post a Comment