On Saturday we decided it was time to buy our pumpkins. We have a family tradition to go to this pumpkin patch, it's off of Sunnyside going toward Shelley. I guess we waited to long because the pumpkins that were left we green or rotting. We still had a lot of fun, all though it was very windy. In the end we bought our pumpkins from walmart. Hunter had fun running up to every pumpkin and trying to pick them up. THE MAZE
The people that own the pumpkin patch have also made a little maze for little kids out of hay. Hunter went right in and started walking back and forth. I was a little surprised that he walked through it, I thought that he would plop his bum down and try to eat the hay. He had so much fun and kept a smile on his face to prove it.
4 comments:
cute pictures! looks like Hunter loved it ;) and Brian
So cute, I love pumpkin patch pictures. I should have taken my kids.
Sweet! You and Brian are such cute little parents! I'm so proud of you guys!
FUN pictures! Too bad all the pumpkins were yucky.
Post a Comment