Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun Times!



On the only nice day in March we took Hunter to the park to play. He loved it. They have lots of things to do at this particular park. It usually crowded, but on this day it wasn't so that was nice.
Last weekend my mom offered to babysit overnight and let us have night away!! It was so nice, thanks mom! We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and went to the Cheesecake Factory. I have never been there, it was good. We had to wait for like 2 hours though. On Saturday we went to Temple Square and walked around. It was so nice out. We were able to toured the Conference Center. I took a picture of the pulpit because they said it's normally down, so people can't see it. On that day they were actually cleaning or something like that and it was up. We were only 3 rows away from it and it is so beautiful so I had to take a picture, who knows if we will ever be that close to it again. After we were down walking around Temple Square we met my mom at Heritage Park. I have never been there and would recommend it to everyone! It is across the street from the Hogle Zoo, and is the place where Brigham Young had a vision of where the Temple would be built. They have a little village to tour and a train you can ride on. We weren't able to go to the village because they don't open that till May, but it was still fun.



Daddy takin' his boy for a walk. LOL. He is so fast so we decided to get him a "leash". It works really well, and allows him to walk by himself. He still falls alot so this helps with all the bumps and bruises!

Outside the Mayan restaurant is Salt Lake. They have a snake that curves around and serves as a bench. He loved playing on it!

He has really become interested in books! He wants to read them, but no be read to. Funny boy!


This was before church yesterday, Hunter was not holding still so I made Brian hold him. Hunter wasn't too happy about that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have been keeping busy. What a cutie Hunter is, he is getting bigger each time I see him. Fun times!

Lynette said...

That park looks like a ton of fun!

Kristy said...

That is a fun park! I'm glad you had fun in Utah, and I'm glad that snake didn't eat Hunter! LOL

Greg and Kalie said...

Oh, that's cool you got to have a little break. Hunter is getting so big.